Our employees are our greatest asset and we believe in making sure they receive a wide array of benefits. These include:
- Medical coverage: industry-leading health coverage with a number of options.
- Vision care, dental care, and so much more, including short-term and long-term disability leave, life insurance, dependent and healthcare flexible spending accounts, and office ergonomics support.
- 24-hour nurse line: Receive useful, easy-to-understand information 24/7 to help you make sound healthcare decisions.
- Free on-campus wellness events: Take advantage of our wellness programs by joining the walking club, sign up for delivery of organic vegetables each week; or enjoy the privilege of using the Los Angeles Air Force Base gym adjacent to our corporate headquarters – just a few of our many wellness offerings.
- Whether you are an early bird or a late riser, flexible work hours allow you to work when you are at your best. Most of our full-time employees have the option of working a 9/80, alternate-Friday-off schedule.
- In addition to tuition reimbursement for approved work-related courses, we offer internal resources such as technical, management, and professional development classes and even our own library.
- Both our Aerospace Mentoring Initiative and our Early Career Development Network Program provide opportunities for on-the-job development by connecting co-workers for mutually beneficial work relationships.
- We offer eight different affinity groups to choose from that give you a chance to connect with others of similar backgrounds and/or interests. Members have the opportunity to serve on committees and in leadership roles where they may benefit from mentoring, new opportunities, leadership development, and valuable networking while working together to sponsor and support professional development, community outreach, diversity recruitment, and cultural awareness initiatives. All employees are welcome to join any of the Aerospace affinity groups.
- There are many including an employer paid 401(a) savings account with immediate vesting, an employer-sponsored defined benefit pension plan, a supplemental savings 403(b) plan that allows the employee to contribute on a pre-tax or Roth after-tax basis, and a retiree medical plan. Financial planning tools and one-on-one counseling are also available.
- We offer paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Find out how convenient it is to participate in a cycling, vanpool, or rideshare program with co-workers who live near you.
- On our Chantilly, Virginia, and El Segundo, California, campuses we have cafes and espresso stands. Take advantage of our El Segundo cafeterias and common area, which are places to meet with co-workers while dining.
- From dragon boat racing to the book club, we’ve got the social club for you – and if we don’t, you can start one!
On-campus seminars and activities
- We believe in continuing learning and offer a number of workshops and lunchtime seminars for all who are interested. Leadership cafes, lactation seminars, financial planning, and technical seminars – the list is long and filled with a variety of topics.
- Take advantage of dozens of nationwide and local lifestyle discounts for restaurants, travel destinations, spa services, pet care, and car repair. Our employees also get access to special offers and discounts for technology, arts, entertainment, and sporting events.