How to Apply
For the optimal Career Center experience, please note the following:
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Apple Mac OS®
Supported browsers and browser versions
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 8, 9, 10,11
- Google Chrome 34
- Mozilla Firefox version 28
- Apple Safari 6.x, 7.x
Currently our Career Center is not optimized for mobile devices.
- Navigate to the Login section of the Career Center.
- Create New User Account: Enter your email address and a password, select the answers for “How Did You Hear About Us” and, if needed, “Specifically?,” enter the information in the CAPTCHA as shown in the picture, then click on Submit. Note: Your password must be at least six characters long and contain at least one each of the following: number, letter and special character such as @, ! or >.
- Challenge Questions: Select and provide answers for three challenge questions. These will be used to verify your identity in case you forget your password.
- Profile: You can either populate your profile by manually typing in your information or you can use the Import Resume function to automatically populate most of the fields in your profile. Required fields are indicated by an asterisk (*). If you would like to use the Import Resume function, click on Choose File and search for your resume, then click on Submit, and then OK for the pop-up confirmation message. Note: You should review the fields that populated and make any necessary corrections. If you would like to submit a formatted version of your resume, you can do so by attaching your resume to your profile. The Career Center only stores one version of your resume, so it is not necessary to submit a resume for each requisition that you apply for.
- Click on Confirm once you’ve completed the profile fields.
- On the next page, review your information to ensure everything looks correct, and then click on Submit. If you need to make changes, you can click on Edit to return to the previous page.
- Voluntary Self-Identification form: Please read the information provided and select your responses before clicking on Confirm. You will have a chance to review your information on the next page, and then you can click on Submit.
- You will see a pop-up window that contains our third-party disclosure statement. Please read the statement, then click on OK to continue.
- You will then see a message that your profile was created successfully.
- You can execute a search for a requisition by selecting the fields that pertain to your search or you can click on Search without selecting anything to get a list of all open requisitions.
- You can click on the search result headers to sort the search results.
- Click on the Job Title to view the details of the requisition.
- If you would like to apply to the requisition, click on Apply. You will see the following prompts:
Voluntary Self-Identification as a Protected Veteran: Please read the information provided and select your response before clicking on Submit.
Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability: Please read the information provided and select your response before clicking on Confirm.
If you are presented with assessment questions, please answer the questions and submit your responses. You will then see a message that your application to the requisition was submitted. You can also confirm this by clicking on the Jobs I’ve Applied To button, which will provide a list of requisitions you have applied to as long as the requisition is in “open” status.
- A recruiter will review your resume against the requirements of the requisition. If it is determined you are a good fit the recruiter will forward your resume to the hiring manager for consideration. If there is further interest, the recruiter will contact you.
- The Career Center Job Agent function provides a convenient way to receive email notifications when requisitions matching your criteria are posted via a job agent.
- Click on myJobAgent and read the instructions provided.
- Click on Add Job Agent and add the information required before clicking on Confirm.
- Review the information shown and click on Submit.
- You will see a message that the job agent was created successfully.
- A second way to be notified of requisitions matching your interests is via an RSS feed.
- You can either subscribe to the feed under the Recent Postings listing or after executing a requisition search.
- To subscribe, click on the RSS button and click on the link for Subscribe to this feed.
- In the pop-up window, give the feed a title if needed and click on Subscribe.
- To change your password, or change your challenge questions and answers or change your username, you will need to click on My Account.
- Select the item you would like to change, make your changes and click on Submit.
- You will see a message that your information was updated successfully.
- Once you are done with the Career Center click on Logout.
- When returning to the Career Center, click on Login.
- Enter the required information in the Returning User section and click on Submit.
- If you forget your password:
- Click on Forgot your password?
- On the next screen, enter the email address you used when creating your Career Center account and the CAPTCHA shown on the screen and click on Submit.
- Provide the answers to your challenge questions and click on Submit. If you pass this successfully, the next screen will allow you to reset your password. Please remember that your password must be at least six characters long and contain at least one each of the following: number, letter, and special character such as @, !, or >.
- You will see a message that your password was successfully reset, and you will be returned to the log in screen, where you can login with your email address and new password.
The Aerospace Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We believe that a diverse workforce creates an environment in which unique ideas are developed and differing perspectives are valued, and that produces superior customer solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, gender identity or expression, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who needs assistance using our online job search and application tools or need reasonable accommodation to complete the job application process, you may contact us at 310.336.5432 or by email at [email protected]. Please note that only requests for disability-related assistance in using online tools or for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this phone number and mailbox.