At Aerospace, we recognize the importance of recruiting, nurturing, and retaining the industry’s leading talent.
Are you a recent graduate who loves to solve the most complex technical issues? Would you welcome the opportunity to grow in a stimulating environment, working with and learning from some of the best and the brightest?
We are looking for new graduates with a strong desire to work in a dynamic environment that stresses integrity, creativity, and commitment to delivering space mission success. If you have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
Aerospace makes regular appearances at college career fairs throughout the school year. We may be visiting your university soon. Please check the schedule below for updates.
- 2/2 Massachusetts Institute of Technology XFair-Boston, MA
- 2/5-7 BEYA Stem Conference-Washington, DC
- 2/18 Caltech Career Fair, Pasadena, CA
- 2/20 DeCaf University of San Diego-San Diego, CA
- 3/26 NSBE National Society of Black Engineers, Anaheim, CA
- TBD EOPs Diversity Career Fair, Los Angeles, CA
- 4/23 Cal Poly Pomona Career Fair-Pomona, CA