At Aerospace, we recognize the importance of recruiting, nurturing, and retaining the industry’s leading talent.
Are you a recent graduate who loves to solve the most complex technical issues? Would you welcome the opportunity to grow in a stimulating environment, working with and learning from some of the best and the brightest?
We are looking for new graduates with a strong desire to work in a dynamic environment that stresses integrity, creativity, and commitment to delivering space mission success. If you have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
Aerospace makes regular appearances at college career fairs throughout the school year. We may be visiting your university soon. Please check the schedule below for updates.
- 8/28 – Los Alamos Career Fair-Los Alamos, NM
- 9/9 – Georgia Tech Career Fair – Atlanta, GA
- 9/18 – UVA-Engineering Career Fair – Charlottesville, VA
- 9/20 – AUC Career Fair – Atlanta, GA
- 9/20 - MIT Career Fair – Massachusetts
- 9/23 – SWE/TBP Career Fair University of Michigan
- 9/25 – University of Maryland Career & Internship Fair – College Park, MD
- 9/26 – MAES Career Fair – Houston, TX
- 9/29 – Out For Work Career Fair – Chicago, IL
- 10/1 – Stanford Career Fair – Stanford, CA
- 10/9 – USC Career Fair – Los Angeles, CA
- 10/9 – UMBC Career Fair – Baltimore, MD
- 10/10-12 – Society of Asian Scientist & Engineers (SASE) – Philadelphia, PA
- 10/15 – UCSB Career Fair – Santa Barbara, CA
- 10/17-19 – Annual Women of Color Stem Conference – Baltimore, MD
- 10/24-26 – Society of Women Engineers (SWE) National Conference – Lisle, Illinois
- 10/31 – 11/1 – AISES Conference – Denver, CO