At Aerospace, we recognize the importance of recruiting, nurturing, and retaining the industry’s leading talent.
Are you a recent graduate who loves to solve the most complex technical issues? Would you welcome the opportunity to grow in a stimulating environment, working with and learning from some of the best and the brightest?
We are looking for new graduates with a strong desire to work in a dynamic environment that stresses integrity, creativity, and commitment to delivering space mission success. If you have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
Aerospace makes regular appearances at college career fairs throughout the school year. We may be visiting your university soon. Please check the schedule below for updates.
- 1/8 – 1/9, CyberCorps Scholarship for Service Job Fair, Arlington, VA
- 1/15, UC Davis Career Fair-Davis, CA
- 1/22, UCLA Corporate Roundtable-Excellence in Engineering and Diversity, Los Angeles, CA
- 1/27, UC Berkeley EECS Internship-Richmond, CA
- 1/28, UMICH Diversity & Outreach-Ann Arbor, MI
- 2/4, Purdue Grad Student Career Fair- W. Lafayette, IN
- 2/4 – 2/5, SPIE Photonics West Career Fair, San Francisco, CA
- 2/5, Spelman Spring Career Fair, Atlanta, GA
- 2/5, USC Viterbi Career Fair, Los Angeles, CA
- 2/5, University of Virginia Career Fair-Charlottesville, VA
- 2/6-8, BEYA/STEM Conference, Washington, DC
- 2/7, ECE Spring Career Fair-College Park, MD
- 2/19, Southern Univ & A&M Career Fair-Baton Rouge, LA
- 2/21, UCSD Career Fair-La Jolla, CA
- 3/6, EOP’s Stem Diversity Career Fair-Los Angeles, CA
- 3/12-14, Equal Employment Advisory Council Annual Meeting, Washington, DC
- 3/26-30, National Society of Black Engineers NSBE, Nashville, TN
- 8/13-15, GEM Annual Board Meeting & Conference, San Diego, CA