Getting It Right – Partnering for Mission Success
The newsletter of Mission Assurance
In the May 2014 issue:
- The MAIW: A Different View from the Inside
- Microsat Capability Gets Big Boost from Board
- Mission Assurance Summit and Joint Meeting Emphasize Importance of Operating with Reduced Budgets Yet with No Reduction in Demand
- Different Look, Same Message – How Do We Improve?
Each issue offers a range of features, guidance, news, and other information, including:
- Updates on the latest industry policy changes, process enhancements, and products produced by such entities as the Space Quality Improvement Council, the Mission Assurance Improvement Workshop, the Mission Assurance Summit, the Joint Mission Assurance Council, the Space Industrial Base Council, and more
- Observations by members of the space enterprise on how best to integrate disciplined, methodical applications of mission assurance into the planning, design, build, test, launch, and operation of space missions
- Lessons learned, best practices, recently issues specifications and standards, informative charts, calendar of events, and action items
- Guest columns and articles addressing such topics as: meeting emergent challenges faced by the space industrial base; confronting first-of-a-kind missions and quality issues; the search for common national space specs and standards with an eye toward mission assurance; confronting the vexing problem of counterfeit parts; the MA imperative as it relates to the DOD’s new acquisition roadmap with its emphasis on efficiency and cost effectiveness; and more
To subscribe to “Getting It Right — Partnering for Mission Success,” or provide feedback, email us at [email protected].